s
s
Sections
Sections
Sections
Sections
Subscribe

Things to do this weekend…

June 18, 19, 20 There are a lot of great events this weekend but be forewarned that the PPD will be out in force, with two planned sobriety check points.  If you think they only run these during the drunkard bar hours, you would be wrong.  They are just as [...]

By | June 18th, 2010|2 Comments

Things To Do In Ptown – June 11, 12, 13

June 11, 12, 13   I have added a new section to my “Things To Do” weekend update…Sports.  If anyone has suggestions for additional categories, by all means pass them along.  Also, if you know of activities that you would like to see included, please let me know.  I especially [...]

By | June 11th, 2010|2 Comments

Bloomin’ Backyards 2010

Although the Bloomin’ Backyards 2010 has come and gone, it’s not too late to find new ideas on how to spruce up your window planters, veggie patches, or maybe even your entire backyard.  It also never too early to mark your calendar with a reminder for this same time next [...]

By | June 9th, 2010|2 Comments

A Great Weekend for a Stay-cation…

Driving north on 6th Street I had a hard time making it through the D Street intersection.  The traffic on D Street seemed to be backed up as far I could see.  I then remembered that it was Friday afternoon and the draw bridge was probably up in order to [...]

By | May 28th, 2010|3 Comments

Nothing Beats Wood-Fired Pizza…

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough         to eat six. - Yogi Berra There is something unique and organic about firing a pizza with natural wood in an earthen oven… more than just the natural smoky flavor.  Did you know that a wood [...]

By | May 26th, 2010|0 Comments